service based selling
This course approaches sales with the goal of showing customers the value of your products or services, while putting the customer’s needs first and helping them to feel valued as well. You will learn to listen to and target customer needs or concerns directly, as well as when to take control and close the sale to better drive business growth.
The Service Based Selling course is designed for all people who have some need to sell products or services. This type of programme can be used for adding value, cross selling, up selling to direct selling.
OVERVIEW OF SALES
- Sales as Service
- The Sales Cycle
- Who is the target market?
UNCOVERING CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Communication Overview
- Listening & Questioning Skills
- Paraphrasing & getting control of the call
- Who to call
- Planning Objectives
- Preparing the environment
- Mentally Prepare
OFFERING SALES SOLUTIONS
- Understand how to put the features and benefits to customers
- Understand buying decisions
- Know how to start using the sales funnel
- Why is it important to make customers feel special by selling?
- Understand why customers may resist a sale
- Know the different types of objections raised
- Understand how to overcome objections in a positive manner
CLOSING THE SALE
- Understand how to identify when to close a sale
- Know the different types of sales closes used
- Understand and start using sales closes to increase business