- This event has passed.
Personality Types, Conflicts and Communication
September 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Personality Types, Conflicts & Communication
Understand the psychology around communication and how you can change your thinking to achieve more effective outcomes.
This course also includes LEGO SERIOUS PLAY — a methodology used in order to identify communication challenges, problem solve… and have loads of fun doing it!
What You’ll Learn
- Personality and communication styles and why they are important
- Communication and values – why values are important
- Changing patterns
- Body language wins every time!
- Social media & communication
- How our thinking influences our responses
- Consciousness engineering
- Controlling emotional responses
- Developing self awareness
- What to do when communication becomes challenging
This course is registered under the NZTE Capability Voucher Scheme and you may be eligible for funding of up to 50% of the cost up to a maximum of $5,000.
Please contact us for details, or visit this link to register your company; https://app.regionalbusinesspartne rs.co.nz/Business/SelfRegister
“I really enjoyed my time on this course. I have learnt a lot today and have loads to take back to work!”
“A very effective and positive conference. Very helpful and well presented”
DATE: 17th September 2020
VENUE: Rose Park Hotel 92-102 Gladstone Road Parnell Auckland
COST: $620 + GST
All meals and workbooks are included