- This event has passed.
Train the Trainer for Trainers and Presenters
March 17 - March 18
Train the Trainer For Trainers & Presenters
What Is Your Goal?
- To organize& plan a training course.
- To teach a technical skill.
- To train a new team member.
- Give a networking presentation?
- Effectively use NLP techniques.
- Conduct a FUN event.
- To present to your team.
- To facilitate a class.
- To give the tools to create presentations or training sessions that imparts knowledge and influences change
- To understand how to get people engaged
- Know the fundamentals you need to influence your audience.
- To have people remember your message
What You’ll Get From This Workshop
- Create memorable and meaningful presentations to get the results you need
- Understand the art of engagement and the importance of emotion
- Learn how to maximize your own style
- Know your audience and what they need
- How to create key messages that stick
- Become a VIP – ‘Very Influential Presenter’
This course is registered under the NZTE Capability Voucher Scheme and you may be eligible for funding of up to 50% of the cost up to a maximum of $5,000. Please contact us for details, or visit this link to register your company; https://app.regionalbusinesspartne rs.co.nz/Business/SelfRegister
DATE: 17th & 18th March
VENUE: Rose Park Hotel 92 – 102 Gladstone Road Parnell Auckland 1010
COST: $1195 + GST