Lego serious play
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY™
Our trainers use Lego Serious Play as a tool in a number of our programmes as it is invaluable for:
– developing communication between departments and teams,
– encourages innovative and imaginative ideas,
– ensuring that everyone has everyone has a voice,
– everyone gets an opportunity to express their views,
– prevents conflict, and
– brings together a collective view.
We also offer a one-day workshop for Facilitators which includes an introduction to the theory underpinning the programme, gives a hands-on understanding of how to use the methodology, gives techniques to ensure full participation in a session, and some tips and techniques for effective facilitation.
Our Lego Serious Play course will provide you with an innovative and powerful asset to add to your ‘training toolkit.’ It can be used in any industry, for any age, for almost any kind of training to inspire confidence, creativity, teamwork and innovative thinking.
On completion of the workshop, we issue a Rapid Results Facilitators Certificate. The investment includes a trainers manual, 10 Lego packs, Lego calculator, and a presentation carry bag. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea is also provided.