one on one training techniques
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in one-on-one or small group training who is wishing to promote a culture of excellence within their team will appreciate the practical skills learned on this course. On completing the workshop, you will be able to deliver training and give positive feedback and coaching.
- Team Leaders
- Anyone involved in small group training
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify how people learn a new skill and how they forget a new skill; and the trainer’s role in this!
- Identify that people have different learning styles and how this impacts their learning. How a trainer can use this to increase the effectiveness of on-the-job learning
- Use a simple 5 step model for effective on-the-job training
- Follow up on the training and give feedback/ coaching
- Identify the “roadblocks” that prevent you from doing consistent on-the-job training and plan to overcome them
- Do a “training audit” for your department/ organisation
- Create and implement a “training plan” for your department/ organisation