Virtual Workshop - Managing a Remote Staff
Aim: This course aims to promote a high performing and team-oriented culture, whilst providing the best tips for managing staff remotely.
Delivery: We will use the Zoom platform to deliver this workshop in a virtual classroom environment.
· Limited numbers
· Breakout sessions for discussion & practise
· Fully interactive with participants & facilitator
· Reference material
· 3 months support
DATES: Tuesday 19th May & Friday 22nd May
TIME: 9am – 12noon
- Understand how people respond to change (especially if remote working is new to them!) and how to support them to make the change & tap into their motivation
- Identify the ways long-distance managers sabotage their own/ teams’ success & how to avoid this
- Understand that your Coaching skills are more valuable than your Management skills, including:
a) What is coaching?
b) The origins of coaching
c) Using the SCORE model to coach:
- When a team member identifies an issue (how to get them to self-coach)
- When you need to give some developmental feedback to address an issue
- Understand the role that language plays, when communicating remotely. Learn how to communicate descriptively, instead of evaluatively
- Get the best results from your remote staff, by:
a. Providing ‘line of sight’ so they know how they matter and contribute
b. Managing by objectives: Setting expectations, goals and metrics with an employee so (s)he has role clarity
c. Listening effectively
d. The power of positive feedback, to tap into motivation
$440 + GST
This course is registered under the NZTE Capability Voucher Scheme and you may be eligible for funding of up to 50% of the cost up to a maximum of $5,000. Please contact us for details, or visit this link to register your company: https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Busin ess/SelfRegister
Option 1: Click the “Enroll Now” button above and pay online. Once we receive your payment confirmation, we will send you an email for the next steps.
Option 2: Email email@example.com to get more details or if you want to learn more about how you can get 50% of the cost paid for through Regional Business Partners.
Option 3: Call us at (09) 447 1994 to get more information about the workshop.