Businesses who are unable to release staff for workshop training can still develop their teams with online qualifications.
Our Assessors are registered with Skills to ensure that all learners are only assessed by Skills registered assessors. All learners are enrolled with Skills and results are reported by Skills to NZQA and are then recorded on the learners New Zealand Record of Achievement.
Please download our brochures or make contact for more information as to how your staff can gain a qualification while working.
Contact Centre Operations Level 3 – Service
Contact Centre Operations Level 3 – Sales
Credit Administration Level 3
Credit Management Level 4
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) Level 3
HOW TO REGISTER
1. In order to proceed with a qualification, complete these registration forms: (1) SLC Rapid Results Programme Schedule
(2) Training Agreement.
2. Then, send the completed registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
3. Once the registration has been accepted, we will email you for the enrollment steps.
Rapid Results Cancellation Policy
- If a student withdraws from their programme of study within the first 8 days from commencement of that programme of study a full refund will be made less $100 administration fee.
- If a student enrols and fails to start the programme outside the 8 days notification period then there will be no refund
- All withdrawals need to be in writing stating reasons for withdrawal
- In special circumstances comprising reasons of a compassionate nature Rapid Results at its sole discretion may grant a refund outside the required timeframe for withdrawal as outlined above. You must apply in writing to Rapid results enclosing supporting evidence of the special circumstances claimed. Rapid Results will consider the request and may or may not grant a refund in an amount that Rapid Results deems appropriate.