What happened to 2018? It feels as if we have suddenly arrived in December and are booking Christmas parties, buying gifts, putting up decorations, and planning menus!
Why not spend a couple of minutes checking off all the things that you have achieved this year? This can be both personal or work related as lives are not compartmentalized into one or the other! Pat yourself on the back for the projects finished, qualifications gained, lessons learnt, and relationships nurtured.
Make this a positive exercise – no Christmas Grinch self-talk allowed!
Rapid Results is Grateful for:
- Our trainers are a totally fabulous group of experienced, humorous, interesting, and empathetic people who we are hugely grateful for. They make our workshops energizing and inspirational so that attendees return to work keen to make use of their new skills. A massive Thank You to you all!
- The majority of our clients are inviting us back to tailor more workshops. We take the time to fully understand each clients individual needs before writing a programme. Repeat training reflects that we achieve the outcomes they are wanting.
- The delightful Lakshmi keeps in close contact with all students as they work through NZQA qualifications to ensure they are confident in their research and writing of their assessments. Another huge Thank You goes out to her as she helps so many students complete their qualifications.
We’ve tailored some new workshops:
- Reviewed and rewritten Induction Programmes – Did you know that we do this? One of our Trainers has written a new Programme – including writing a manual, and training how to successfully run it in-house with new team members.
- We continue to use Lego Serious Play as a tool in a number of workshops. It is always received with great enthusiasm and has everyone fully participate in the session. Great for aligning Company Values and Behaviours.
- More companies are moving towards flexible working arrangements with some staff working from home or in a different location. We held a public Managing Remote Staff workshop to help Team Leaders and Managers effectively guide their teams albeit from a different location. This is also comfortably tailored and held in-house if required.
- We have worked in Project Management after a new platform was launched and the company then found their teams unwilling and apprehensive about using the new technology.
Do you need help in an area that isn’t on our website? Just make contact and we’ll either be able to work with you – or recommend someone else who can.
What are Businesses Talking About?
Great article from LinkedIn on Workplace Culture Trends which reveals the importance of the Company Culture to attract and retain their people. Read it here
A couple of interesting books on the topic are The Culture Map by Erin Meyer and Leading with Cultural Intelligence 2nd Edition by David Livermore.
Why not use the summer period to get ahead with a qualification? It can be a great option to keep your brain ticking along over the summer months!
We offer the following online courses;
- NZ Certificate in Contact Centres (Level 3)
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- NZ Certificate in Credit Administration (Level 3)
- NZ Certificate in Credit Management (Level 3)
If you would like any more information, or to register for one of these courses, e-mail Carolyn here.
Keen to train early in 2019?
Thursday 21st: LEGO Serious Play
Come along and unleash your inner creativity, confidence and team building skills with our LEGO Facilitator’s Session! Learn some great tips and tricks on integrating this fantastic tool within your own training – and have loads of fun doing it! If you enrol in this course in conjunction with our Train The Trainer Workshop, receive a 10% discount!
Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th: Team Leader (2-day Workshop)
It’s back – once again! This 2-day workshop will have you learning all the skills you need to have your team running like a well-oiled machine. From communication to conflict, coaching to feedback, this comprehensive workshop covers it all.
Tuesday 12th: Debt Collection (1-day Workshop)
Need any help with negotiation, influencing techniques, or ensuring you retain your customers’ business when dealing with debt collection? This course is for you! Cover the fundamentals to keep your customers content, your organisation happy, and receive an A+ in collecting outstanding debt.
Thursday 28th: Train The Trainer (1-day Workshop)
Activities, interaction, learning and networking. This comprehensive course will provide you with all the tools you need to be the best trainer, speaker or presenter you can be in 2019! If you enrol in this course in conjunction with our LEGO: Serious Play Workshop, receive a 10% discount!
Please remember… If you have questions about training in a specific area, or are after a more general chat about how we can help, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here for an obligation-free discussion.
Our office will close on December 21st and reopen on January 7th. If you need to make contact during this time please call Carolyn on 027 444 6867.
Until then, you can call us on (09) 447 1994 for any
Happy Christmas – see you next year!